|WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL! |
The 2020 – 2021 school year is off to a great start. It has been fun to see new and returning students. We will email our monthly newsletter through Skyward each month, it will also be posted on our school website and Facebook page. Thank you for following our new procedures for entry and exiting the building. Also, the vehicle traffic has been flowing well so thank you for dropping off and picking up on the right side of the building so students are not crossing the street unless at the sidewalks. The students have warmed the hearts of staff to be back in the building or by zooming into their remote learning sites. We are looking forward to a great school year!
Mrs. Coy, Franklin Principal
Sept. 7 – NO SCHOOL – Labor Day
Sept. 11 – Spirit Day – Wear Red, White, and Blue
Sept. 13 – Grandparents’ Day
Sept. 17 –Spirit Day – Wear your Favorite Sport Team’s shirt!
* PTO Papa Murphy’s Support Your School night – Code, KSF004 Sept. 18 – NO SCHOOL – Elementary Plan Day
Sept. 25 – SPIRIT Day – Wear Favorite Hat!
A few reminders as we start the new school year:
- Make sure students come to school with their computers fully charged every day with power cord and headphones.
- Ensure students are not on campus until 7:45, but are in the building by 8:00.
- Students are to wear tennis shoes when in PE.
- Call the school if a student is absent.
- If a student has to be picked up early, call the school and pick up from front of bldg.
JC Nazarene Church – Door stops, Masks, Backpacks & “Welcome Back” sign.
ALLIANCE REALTY – Buckets with hand sanitizer, gloves, and a book for classrooms with students.
JC Kiwanis – Water Bottles for students
Franklin PTO – Goodies for staff to welcome them back.
Ralph Coy – Hand Sanitizer, paper towels, and Clorox wipes.
Presbyterian Church & Parents – Masks